I have two main things that really stood out to me this week to be thankful for: family and friends. So, without further ado, this Thursday i am thankful for:
1) A grandma (and C's GREAT grandma) who takes the time to sew dresses, hats, bloomers, and blankets for C. My grandma even sewed my cousin's Senior Prom Dress! Amazing!
3) Friends who are patient with me after I've promised to make something and just haven't done it yet...(thank you for your patience all you from my February giveaway and Robin from Well of Creations!)
4) Generous crafters from Etsy, Apple Cheeks Diapers, and Jenny's Simply Clean for donating awesome prizes for my Fabulous Friday Giveaways!
5) Kelly's Closet's AWESOME customer service team for helping me snag one more "gently used" BumGenius 3.0 before they were all sold out. I'm a customer for life--they really won me over by how above-and-beyond they go in helping you! In case you haven't shopped them before, you can visit them by clicking on the button below...and there is free shipping on orders $35+ today only(May 21) by using the FACEMAY code
6) And, while this "thanks" doesn't fit the friend or family bill, i'm thankful for the clearance section at Publix for still selling their old stuffed animal inventory from Christmas--C found a puppy dog that she absolutely adores and it makes her smile and squeal with delight every time she sees it! All for $1.99.
Okay everybody! i know you are thankful for at least one thing in your life! Feel free to leave a comment about what it is or leave a link to your own "Thankful Thursday" post (Mister Linky is currently down).
I was so encouraged by those of you who participated last week and would love to see what you are thankful for this week, too!