This week, i am thankful:
- that J comes home TOMORROW! he has been gone since May 2nd. That is a long time but we are thankful for his work and that we will see him again soon!
- for my grandpa's good spirits and amazing progress on his recovery
- that my grandparents raised 5 wonderful children who are sacrificing time with their own family and work to make sure at least one of them is always here to help in Florida
- for a baby blessed with a joyful spirit
- that we made it safely to Florida despite a little pit stop. So much easier than last time we drove to FL!
- for the ability to run--this is the time of day where I do a lot my thinking and processing while also challenging myself to new limits. It pretty much functions as therapy
- for a pool to cool off in after a HOT Florida run!
Let's hear what you are thankful for this week! I know you are thankful for at least one thing, right? if you don't want to dedicate a post to Thankful Thursdays, just leave a comment! Your words will be an encouragement to everyone who reads them!