This week it goes without saying that I am thankful for the Birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
But! We have so many blessings from Him to be thankful for, too, that I didn't want to leave these out:
2) We are going to rent a house! We finalized it on Sunday. I'm soooo thankful that we have a place to move to in 2.5 weeks!
3) A safe 10-hour drive from Atlanta to Florida with two cats and a toddler!
4) Kitty cats to occupy our children...
...and keep us company at night
5) A beautiful home lit up with love and light and life...from the inside out!
6) A sweet niece to remind me and J of what is to come and prepare Cutie Face for life with a newborn (She loves it)
7) a Wonderful pre-Christmas celebration with J's dad and step-mom. We loved seeing them and Cutie Face really bonded with them (and still keeps asking for Papa!)