Ahh! we're running out the door trying to drive all the way to Kansas today! So, here is my lightening-fast Thankful Thursday for this week:
- Bank of America--no, this is not a promo for them! I decided to check my spam folder, found a Bank of America email, and learned that last weekend was their first-weekend-of-the-month Museums on Us! We took Baby C to the zoo for the first time! It was so fun! We'll definitely be back next month!
- Denise from Whimsy Couture--She sent Baby C the most adorable romper bubble. SO fun and summery!
- Larabar--J and I (and even baby C!) are HUGE fans of Larabar products. I entered a Father's Day giveaway on their blog and won a box of 16 bars! Talk about AWESOME!
- Good doctor reports all around--Esther Grace is thriving (remember, she was born exactly 3 months early!) and my grandpa is almost through with his chemo and radiation!
- My Grandma! She turns EIGHTY 8-0 80 on tomorrow!
- J got to spend a lot of time at home this week! Baby C and I LOVED having him around!
- Coit upholstery cleaners--Finally! someone to clean out that cat urine Churchill left on my mom's silk drapes!
What are YOU thankful for this week?