Phew! My posts are getting later and later in the day. Gone are the days that i used to schedule the post the day before! But, it is never too late to be thankful!
This week, i'm very thankful for...
- New blog friends like Joye from the Joyeful Journey--I love getting to know all of you! Thanks for following our little lives--I hope to be the encouragement to you all like you are to me.
- C's joyful attitude and hilarious, yet calm spirit. She can make us laugh hysterically (and maybe you'll laugh, too) and make our hearts melt with her sweet spirit.
- Cousins--the Twin and Baby R are getting double doses of cousin-ville when her husband's side of the family moves to town! The twin and I are also very blessed to have a lot of first cousins ourselves. In fact, this weekend, we'll be celebrating on of our cousin's high school graduation!
- Coffee--on Saturday, I'll be giving it up for three weeks! Sadness. But hopefully my abstinence from caffeine will lead to a better performance in my next upcoming Road Race! For right now, I am very thankful for my morning cup (and will probably be even more so once Saturday rolls around)!
- Freezer remnants--somehow, I don't have any food for myself in the house. I was scrounging around my freezer and was never happier to find a bag a 1/4 full of frozen mango! I promptly made a healthy protein smoothie. Delish!
- a study with really neat women on the book of Esther I am very blessed to meet with such mature women in Christ every Tuesday for 10 weeks. And what an interesting study it is! For example, the subtitle is "It's tough being a woman"! Ha! So true...we had to list three reasons why WE thought it was tough being a woman...if you want to chime in, go for it, but, don't forget--this is thankful Thursdays :)
- J's job--while being pseudo-staffed for the last month was slightly frustrating for him it was awesome for me and C to get to see him every night. Now we are very thankful that he has a new project lined up, even if it is in Sunny Cali (yay frequent flier miles!)
PS Oh my! two posts in a row without a picture! make sure you check out the personal blog if you want to see what C has been up to lately.