Kris and I go waaaay back--to the very day we moved to Atlanta, in fact, nearly 20 years ago (yikes!). She and her sweet sister, Kelly, came to visit us and play in our moving boxes. Fun times. Hey we were only 9! (Side note, her other sister, Alex, was a little young to play with us but now she is a college grad! how are we so old?)
I was always mad jealous of their family's creativity. Their aunt used to make us green pancakes in the shape of 3-leaf clovers on St. Patty's day, for pity's sake. Yes, we were impressed! I think Kristin got most of her talent from her lovely mom who has an incredible knack for wedding planning (she just started her own wedding business, too!)
ANYWAY. This is what happens when you know someone for so long you want to keep talking about them. Let's get to the good stuff!
After years of creating custom-made gifts for friends and their babies, Kris was finally persauded to open her own Etsy store, Peaches & Palm trees. C was a proud recipient of a 5-pack of onesies and she wore them to death--they were the only things that fit her when she was a newbie and the only things that were cute, too!
She is really good at making college-mascot inspired gear:
or even copying the pattern of your nursery theme onto a onesie and blanket:
or just being witty as seen on this onesie for a boy:
Are you convinced yet? She is pretty creative, right?!
- Want it right now? Buy it! Visit Peaches & Palm trees today!
- Want it but want to try your luck first? Win it!
Mandatory first entry (this one is fun!) Leave me a comment telling me what you love about summer. This will serve as Kristin's inspiration for the onesies so get creative!
Extra entries. Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry option!
- Blog about my giveaway and earn 3 extra entries (leave 3 separate comments, each with the link to your post).
- Tweet about this giveaway. 1 tweet/day, please! Please also include your hyperlink to the tweet (click on the time of your tweet and it will appear!)
- Add the Peaches & Palm Trees Button to your blog (1 entry)
- Purchase something from Peaches & Palm trees and earn 5 extra entries (please leave 5 separate comments, telling me what you purchased).
- Make Peaches & Palm trees a favorite store in your Etsy account. (1 entry)
- Earn one additional entry by Following me OR Subscribing to my blog (sorry, only 1 entry)
The giveaway will end Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 10:00 p.m. EST. You must leave the mandatory comment before receiving extra entries. You must leave a way for me to contact you with each entry! I will draw a winner randomly and announce the winner on this blog and email the winner as well. If the winner does not reply to me within 48 hours, I will draw a second winner. I reserve the right to delete your entry if you do not follow the rules listed above.