So this week I'm thankful for:
3. Fun times with Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins (we have five cousins that are down here celebrating Christmas and New Year's Eve with us)
4. A great Christmas celebrating the birth of our savior and watching Cutie Face open presents
5. Wonderful weather in Florida!
6. Less than 43 days left with this pregnancy! I'm very excited by that and very thankful, too!
7. That the USPS delivered J's mom's Christmas package ON CHRISTMAS DAY. Yes, you read that right--they were delayed due to a lot of snow but spent their CHRISTMAS Friday morning delivering packages to people. WOW. that is impressive.
We celebrated Cutie Face's 5th month by starting to use cloth diapers--I'm very thankful that we use them and save money, waste, and (usually) no diaper rash!
Thankful to have many family members to see our pastor baptize Cutie Face
I'm thankful that I started this blog (!) in february--I've met so many incredible people thanks to it!
Thankful for an extra visit to see my grandparents in Florida--this was pre-brain cancer diagnosis
So thankful for my sweet niece--Lil Miss--who turned 1
Cutie Face let us know that she was a good teether--what a blessing!
We were able to visit my Grandpa again! I will be ever thankful that we had this time with him
We also visited J's mom in Hillsdale and are grateful for that extra time with her!
Wrapped up a wonderful year at CBS (Community Bible Study) I'm so thankfu for all that I learned from these ladies and the book of Genesis
Thankful and shocked that I found out I was pregnant!
Ever thankful for our marriage--we celebrated 6 years of marriage on the 2nd
Felt incredibly blessed by the first year of Cutie Face's life
Very thankful for the time spent with my grandpa before he passed in the middle of the month
We were so happy to be able to spend time with Uncle Noah and old college friends in Oregon
Enjoyed a trip to Hillsdale for Homecoming and to visit J's mom
We celebrated Thanksgiving with many members of my family which was wonderful!
Sweet Pea arrived on the very last day of the month!
We had a fantastic family Christmas celebration
Soooo thankful we found a wonderful HOUSE to rent (can you tell how excited I am about the extra space?)
it is now past midnight so I'm going to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2010 be equally full of thanksgivings for you!